Apartments for rent in plymouth meeting pa
>>> 516 view
Choose from 67 apartments for rent in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania by comparing verified ratings, reviews, photos, videos, and floor plans. See all 69 apartments in Plymouth Meeting, PA currently available for rent. Com listing has verified availability, rental rates, photos, floor plans. Find your next apartment in Plymouth Meeting PA on Zillow.
My house is located on what used to be the old Stotesbury estate An original statue sits at the top of my driveway Easy parking,close to train and walkable to Chestnut Hill. No pets / no worries about pet allergies! One has night-time lighting. Other roommates all nice and accommodating.
- A newly installed kitchenette includes a stovetop, a small refrigerator and freezer, a toaster oven, range hood, and coffee maker together with dishes and flatware.
- A sunny, peaceful retreat for 1 or 2, in a central area surrounded by woods.
- Airy neighborhood, which offers several nice eateries and shops, including a Wawa convenience store.
Friendly host who provided a lovely continental breakfast. Full kitchen, washer/dryer, living room. Gina was very friendly and accommodating. Guests enjoy autonomy of a fully equipped pied-a-terre with a private entrance, use of the patio and trail bike, while still having the proximity of the friendly hosts. Hi,I found your apartment on ApartmentRatings. Hi,I found your apartment on ApartmentRatings. How much does it cost to rent an apartment in Plymouth Meeting?
Anime dating sim for guys
- All in all one of the best places I've ever stayed.
- Although I do Marketing i am writing a cookbook on all things floured You can see my creations and get a sense of who I am on Instagram @flourhappy.
- And the wifi, which allowed us to check the daily weather, was a nice convenience.
Your access to this service has been temporarily limited. You’ll love my place because of its quiet and wooded location.
Video chat for ipad
In the middle of a cold, snowy, icy week their place offered a welcome haven from both the weather and the week’s obligations. Is the Trolley Car Diner (well worth a stop) and the slightly-more-toney Chestnut Hill neighborhood, where you’ll find the wonderful Bredenbeck’s Bakery. It feels like a friendly and urbane small town while actually being in the city of Philadelphia. It has a very large desk and swivel chair, a nice rocking chair and good reading lights. It was one of our highlights.
Very friendly couple and accommodating. Walking, trails in the secluded 32 acre nature preservation park. We are steps from the Plymouth Meeting Mall, giving you access to the movie theater and places to shop.
Thank you email after meeting recruiter
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device.Do you enjoy other sports activities and want your children to have more active lifestyles?Easy access to major highways.
- Charlie and Sarah are a fun young couple with two darling young children.
- Refrigerator available downstairs for anything you want to store.
- The host canceled this reservation 12 days before arrival.
- Queen mattress on a new futon & half bathroom.
Kaleidoscope dating sim 2
Easy walk to shopping, cafes, restaurants, and cultural and historic sites. Felt very welcome when I saw Charlie.
Julie is a fabulous cook (the best breakfast in town) and very comfortable hostess. Julie was such a great host. Kitchen and Laundry available. La Salle University has a satellite campus in the community. Located in Montgomery County, is just 10 miles from the metropolis of Philadelphia. Lots of sweet shops and dining and beautiful architecture. My house is close to Einstein hospital, Montgomery Community College, public transport, parks, zoo.
- Ceiling fan in bedroom as well as central air & heat.
- Chestnut Hill (sometimes called the "Garden District") is truly one of the most wonderful urban neighborhoods in the country.
- Chestnut Hill is full of Center City commuters, so this is an ideal place for enjoying small town charm 25 minutes from the city.
- Clean, easy access, a very quiet residential area that was close to the town center.
- Close to all the shopping you could ever need, Target, Whole Foods, Weis Supermarket, Five Below, Gap, etc.
- As far as suburbs go, it's one of the most convenient to highways.
- As far as the Walk Score is concerned, it's 57.
- At Dick's Sporting Goods, which is right around the corner from your house for rent in Plymouth Meeting, you'll have plenty of canoes and other equipment to choose from to get your adventures underway.
- Best value anywhere in town.
- Broadcast yourself live from the studio.
- Adult friend finder chat
- Who is paris hilton dating
- Dating game show questions
- Black phone chat free trial
- Best questions to ask a ceo during meeting
- Nra annual meeting 2015
- Contract for dating my daughter
- Who is cher dating
- High school dating statistics
- Dating for sex in Cambridge
The room I ended up staying in had an extra large room as well as a bathroom attached. The room is basic, reasonable in price, and they are very accomodating. Their house is in a nice quiet area of Norristown with a park & zoo 2mins walk away. Their kitties, Charlotte and Tatun, really completed the feeling of home. They are both wonderful people and so very friendly. They couldn't have been more friendly.
Connect with a nature walk right out our back door.
I DO NOT DO PREVIEWS IF YOU ASK FOR A PREVIEW I WILL DENY YOUR RESERVATION. I felt warm in her house. I loved the breakfast smoothie! I very much appreciated having internet available. I would not hesitate to book here again or recommend to others. If you are a site administrator and have been accidentally locked out, please enter your email in the box below and click "Send".
Our property joins the 32 acre Ambler Borough Park (that big green area on maps. Overall peaceful & clean space, I would stay again. Parc features 7 buildings centered around an 11,000 sf clubhouse that is home to a state-of-the-art fitness center with a yoga room. Philadelphia-14 miles and public transportation to PHL is 2 miles away.
Which Philadelphia neighborhoods fit your budget? Will need to regain access to your site, go to the Wordfence "options" page, go to the section for Rate Limiting Rules and disable the rule that caused you to be blocked. You can also browse all real estate types and MLS listings by Plymouth Meeting above, or you can also view results by or. You can hop on the Schuylkill River paths or enjoy a drink or bite at one of our many restaurants. You get privacy on the second floor.
We go all out for you! We had some family business to attend to in Philadelphia, and chose the Adams’ largely because of their proximity to where we had to be. We have 24/7 access to your texts, calls and emails. We stayed for a month and loved it! Whenever I needed her she was very responsive.
They made us feel like we were coming home to family. This was my first time using Airbnb & I would definitely recommend this property. This was my second stay with this family and was just as pleasant as the first. Valid for new residents only. Valley Forge Historical Park is 3 miles away. Very affordable, lovely folks. Very amiable and helpful hosts.
Please send me current availabilities and additional details for this property. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. Quaint town of Ambler nearby and less than an hour to Philly. Really great experience to leave here, Meishi & Michael are really friendly and respect your privacy. Rent based on 12 month term unless otherwise indicated. Search 1000’s of apartments, condos, townhouses, high-rises, homes and lofts for rent in Philadelphia!
The feel of a secluded country villa while within a few blocks of fine restaurants and first run art films. The guest room was nicely furnished and warm, with a comfy bed and an upholstered rocker. The house is gorgeous and everyone is so friendly. The neighbor hood is lovely, quiet and safe. The only bummer was that a blind on the window facing the neighbor's house wasn't working (which she pointed out & apologized for).
The Greater Plymouth Community Center features two gymnasiums, a fitness center for kids ages 7-14, an aquatics center with a lap pool, a leisure pool with zero-depth entry, spray features, and a water slide. The Religious Society of Friends founded Plymouth Meeting back in the 1600s. The area around this house, listed on the National Register of Historic Places, is called Plymouth Meeting. The bathroom is next door but also shared with other guests. The bed was very comfortable.
Shared shower on the same floor. She was also super responsive throughout the process, which I really appreciated. She was really nice and sweet. So it is possible to have up to 4 persons - two adults & two children.